Tuesday, March 13, 2007

NL Cental

There has been some debate recently on the strength/weakness of the NL Central and the realistic chances of the Pirates winning the division in 2007. I figured this would be a good time to make my predictions for the division this season. I have blatantly stolen an idea from Rob G. (from The Cub Reporter) from a past Roundtable to make my predictions. This is a completely unbiased projection approach; however, there is nothing scientific about it. Without further ado, here you go:

1. Milwaukee Brewers
2. Pittsburgh Pirates
3. St. Louis Cardinals
4. Houston Astros
5. Chicago Cubs
6. Cincinnati Reds

I think that worked pretty well, though my method is not sophisticated enough to predict final win-loss records. Maybe it is time for the Pirates to "roll the dice."

No comments: